In a sky-blue hue and with swirly lines reminiscent of the turbulent sea, the Waves rug from Lorena Canals has a bumpy texture and is detailed with playful mix-colored fringes along the borders - inspired by the lapping surf at the coast. Plus, it comes complete with a set of handmade accessories for fun times: an islet with a palm tree, a vessel with braided anchor ropes, and a playful dolphin made of organic cotton - packed together in a tiny tote.
- 97% cotton, 3% other fibers
- Base: RugCycled textile fibers mainly cotton
- Inside filler: 100% polyester
- Machine wash the rug (capacity 6kg or more) separately using a delicate, 30ºC program without whitening.
- Use a mild detergent, and do not use softeners.
- Select low centrifuge speed if the rug has braids, fringes or pom poms. Do not leave the wet rug in the washer, as colors may run or stain.
- Tumble dry at low temperature. Avoid drying in the sun.
- Accessories: Wash by hand in lukewarm water and use a neutral detergent.
- Don't worry if lint appears, as this is residue fiber produced from cutting the cotton. During the first few days, it is advisable to sweep the rug with a soft brush in the direction of the plush, and then it is recommended to use the vacuum cleaner. Do not use robot vacuum cleaners, nor vacuum cleaners with beater bars.
- Should you find any long or loose threads, cut these using a pair of scissors. Never pull a thread.