This website is offered in connection with Maison Tini General Trading L.L.C (collectively, “we”, “us” or “our”). As used in these terms and conditions (“Terms and Conditions”) the singular term “Website” includes www.maisontini.com as well as any and all websites that we or our successors, parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, related companies or other companies under a common control that we may have now or in the future, as well as any potential sponsorship and advertising partners (individually and collectively, the “Affiliated Companies”).
These Terms and Conditions form a contract between Maison Tini General Trading L.L.C and the person or entity that register with Maison Tini General Trading L.L.C. These Terms and Conditions govern the terms that apply to your use of the Maison Tini website.
You agree that these Terms and Conditions are supported by good and valuable consideration the receipt of which you hereby acknowledge. Such consideration includes, without limitation, your use of the Website and the materials and information available on the same.
ELIGIBILITY OF USE
These Terms and Conditions form a legally binding contract and you represent and warrant that you are legally entitled to use this Website and have attained the minimum age of 18 years. If you are between the ages of 14 and 18, you need to obtain parental consent and supervision in order to use the Website. The use of and access to this Website is strictly prohibited in the event we have restricted or banned you from the Website for any reason whatsoever.
By browsing through and/or using this Website, you guarantee and undertake that you meet the eligibility criteria to use the Website. In the event you are browsing through and/or using the Website on behalf of a corporate entity, you represent, warrant and undertake that you are authorized to act on behalf of such entity.
To the extent you do not meet the eligibility criteria set herein, we may, at our sole discretion, restrict or block your access to and use of the Website and seek any other remedies legally available to us. We further reserve the right to exercise whatever lawful means we deem necessary in order to prevent unauthorized access to or use of the Website.
You must not misuse this Website. You will not: commit or encourage a criminal offence; transmit or distribute a virus, trojan, worm or post any other material which is malicious, technologically harmful, in breach of confidence or in any way offensive or obscene; hack into any aspect of the Website; corrupt data; infringe upon the rights of any other person’s proprietary rights; send any unsolicited advertising or promotional material, commonly referred to as “spam”; or attempt to affect the performance or functionality of any computer facilities of or accessed through this Website. Breaching this provision would constitute a criminal offence under the laws of the United Arab Emirates.
You will be held personally responsible for any misuse of the Website, and we may pursue any legal course where you: (i) knowingly introduce viruses, trojans, worms, spyware, adware or other material, programme or code which adversely affects the operation of any computer software or hardware (or is designed to do so) or the Website; (ii) gain or attempt to gain unauthorized access to the server on which the Website is stored or any server, computer or database connected to the Website; (iii) attack the Website via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of-service attack; and (iv) use the Website for any reason that is contrary to law or public order.
CLAIMS, REVIEWS & FEEDBACK
If you are not satisfied with the Services provided by us, you shall directly raise your claim with us directly.
If you have an issue with the payment gateway, you shall directly contact the payment gateway provider, but will keep us informed so that we may, at our sole discretion, assist in your claim.
You may also contact our customer care department at +971 58 592 5967 and we shall assist in any way we can.
In order to improve and make sure that our Services maintain a high level of competency, you are permitted to leave your full review on the relevant page of the Website. You agree that no comments submitted by you to the Website will violate any third party, including copyright, trademark, privacy or other personal or proprietary right(s). You further agree that no Comments submitted by you to the Website will be or contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. You are and shall remain solely responsible for the content of any comments you make and we have the right to remove same and take all necessary measures to insure that we are protected under the relevant laws.
All comments, feedback, suggestions, ideas, and other submissions disclosed, submitted on the Website or otherwise disclosed, submitted or offered in connection with your use of this Website (collectively, the “Feedback”) shall be and remain our property. Such disclosure, submission or offer shall not be limited in anyway in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. Thus, we will own exclusively all such rights, titles and interest and shall not be limited in any way in its use, commercial or otherwise, of any Comments. We shall be under no obligation (1) to maintain any Feedback in confidence; (2) to pay to users any compensation for any Feedback; or (3) to respond to any user Feedback.
We will do our best to have the Website up and running for the whole year, with the exceptions (i) scheduled system maintenance (notice of same to be provided by us as soon as practical), (ii) emergency maintenance which might occur from time to time.
You consent to receive communications, including commercial communications (whether by phone, email or text) from us and our third party partners, including without limitation, brands. You acknowledge and agree that your primary phone numbers and email addresses and other information may be used for the purpose of initiating commercial messages. Your consent to receipt of such messages is not, and will not be, a condition to any purchase. If at any time you change your mind regarding your consent to such messages, you must contact us. You may opt out of receiving messages that are primarily commercial in nature.
SERVICE PROVIDER & THIRD PARTY CONTENT
The Website may contain advertising submitted by us and/or third parties. The Service Provider and the third parties are solely responsible for the content of such advertising and for ensuring that it complies with all relevant legislation and regulations of the United Arab Emirates. The Website may also contain links to third party websites. Should you decide to click on such links and visit such websites you do so at your own risk. Under no circumstances are we in any way affiliated, associated or endorsing such websites.
You are not allowed to use any content from the Website for any commercial purpose without the prior express written consent of and/or license granted for this purpose by us.
You are not entitled to change, modify and/or edit the digital or hard copies of any particular content of the Platform and/or add, modify and/or use certain photographs, texts, images and/or video and/or audio content to the original content of the Platform.
We expressly reserve all rights regarding the www.maisontini.com domain name and all related domains and sub-domains, the name “Maison Tini”, the logo, service marks, trading names and/or trademarks. Other trademarks, products and company names mentioned on the Website may be trademarks of their respective owners or licensors and the rights in such marks are reserved to their respective owners or licensors.
TERM & TERMINATION
These Terms and Conditions and other rights granted herein commence on the date of acceptance, whether direct or by continued use of the Website, of same and shall continue until terminated by you or us. We may terminate your use of the Website at any time without notice, at our own sole discretion, if you fail to comply with one or more provisions of these Terms and Conditions. Upon termination (i) all license and other rights granted to you under these Terms and Conditions will terminate immediately, and (ii) you must cease all use of the Website. You acknowledge that we may restrict, modify, or terminate these Terms and Conditions, without liability, for its convenience or if you violate this Agreement or any law, rule, or regulation.
LIMITATIONS OF LIABILITY
In no event shall we be liable for any incidental, consequential, or indirect damages (including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, business interruption, loss of programs or information, and the like) arising out of the use of or inability to use the Services, the Platform, or any information available on the Website howsoever arising.
Notwithstanding anything to the contrary herein and to the extent permitted by law, our aggregate liability to you, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited to a maximum of AED 1,000.
Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall be construed as creating an agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment between you and us. You agree and understand that you do not have any authority to bind us in any respect whatsoever under any circumstances.
Paragraph headings and titles are for ease of reference only and shall not affect the interpretation of these Terms and Conditions.
No failure or delay on our part to exercise any right or remedy available to us under these Terms and Conditions or the law shall be construed or operate as a waiver thereof nor shall any single or partial exercise of any right or remedy as the case may be. The rights and remedies provided for in these Terms and Conditions are cumulative and are not exclusive of any rights or remedies provided by law.
If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is or may become, under any applicable law, or is found by any court or administrative body of competent jurisdiction to be, illegal, void, invalid, prohibited or unenforceable then such provision shall be ineffective to the extent of such illegality, invalidity, prohibition or unenforceability and the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions shall remain in full force and effect.
We may assign any or all our rights and duties under these Terms and Conditions to any party at any time without notice to you.
These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Emirate of Dubai and the United Arab Emirates. Any dispute which may arise out of or in connection with these Terms and Conditions, or connected with the Platform or arising there from or related thereto in any manner whatsoever, shall be referred exclusively to the courts of Dubai.
At MAISON TINI, we believe it is important to protect the privacy of our customers, as well as the privacy of visitors to our web site. We know that you care about how your personal information is collected, updated, used and shared.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Our Platform typically collects two kinds of information about you: (a) information that you provide that personally identifies you; and (b) information that does not personally identify you that we automatically collect when you visit our Platform or that you provide us.
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: Our definition of “personally identifiable information” includes any information that may be used to specifically identify or contact you, such as your name, mail address, phone number, etc. As a general policy, we do not automatically collect your personally identifiable information when you visit our Platform. In certain circumstances, we may request, allow or otherwise provide you an opportunity to submit your personally identifiable information in connection with a feature, program promotion or some other aspect of our Platform. For instance, you may: (a) provide your name, address, email address, and phone number via the Platform; (b) provide certain demographic information about yourself (e.g., age, gender, purchase preference, usage frequency, etc.) when participating in a survey, poll or blog; or (c) post a general comment and/or recommendation on our Platform. Certain information may not be personally identifiable when standing alone (e.g., your age), but may become so when combined with other information (e.g., your age and name). Whether or not you provide this information is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Platform.
(2) Non-Personal Information: Our definition of “non-personal information” is any information that does not personally identify you. Non-personal information can include certain personally identifiable information that has been de-identified; that is, information that has been rendered anonymous. We obtain non-personal information about you from information that you provide us, either separately or together with your personally identifiable information. We also automatically collect certain non-personal information from you when you access our Platform. This information can include, among other things, demographic information, IP addresses, the type of browser you are using (e.g., Chrome, Firefox, Safari, etc.), the third party Platform from which your visit originated, the operating system you are using (e.g., Windows 10, Mac OS, iOS, etc.), the name of your Internet service provider (e.g., FiOS, Charter, etc.), the search terms you use on our Site, the specific web pages you visit, and the duration of your visits.
- HOW WE USE & SHARE THE INFORMATION COLLECTED
(1) Personally Identifiable Information: The personally identifiable information you submit to us is generally used to carry out your requests, to respond to your inquiries, to better serve you, or in other ways naturally associated with the circumstances in which you provided the information. We may also use this information to later contact you for a variety of reasons (any by a variety of means, including email, direct mail, telephone, text message, social media, etc.), such as customer service, providing you promotional information for our products or those of our Affiliated Companies, to communicate with you about content or other information you have posted or shared with us via our Platform, to manage transactions (if any) such as credit card payments for any goods that you order from us or any of our agents or for the fulfilment of such transactions (e.g., delivery). The personal information you provide in connection with placing an order may be used by an authorized vendor to fulfil that order. We may share your personally identifiable information with third parties such as our co-promotional partners and others with whom we have marketing or other relationships.
We may also share your information with our business partners who assist us by performing core services (such as hosting, billing, fulfilment, data storage, security, processing credit card payments, and delivering packages) related to our operation of this Platform, processing and fulfilment of product orders, and/or by making certain Platform functionality available to our users. Those business partners will only use your information to carry out their specific business obligations to us. You may opt-out from receiving future promotional information from us or our Affiliated Companies, or direct that we not share your information with any Affiliated Companies, as set forth below. Whether or not you opt-out is your choice; however, in many instances this type of information is required to participate in the particular activity, realize a benefit we may offer, or gain access to certain content on our Platform.
(2) Non-Personal Information: We use non-personal information in a variety of ways, including to help analyse site traffic, understand customer needs and trends, carry out targeted promotional activities, better target advertising and advertising campaigns, and improve our services. We may use your non-personal information by itself or aggregate it with information we have obtained from others. We may share your non-personal information with our Affiliated Companies and third parties to achieve these objectives and others, but remember that such information is anonymous information that does not personally identify you.
(3) Demographic Information: We use a variety of Third Party Analytics tools including Google Analytics to Platform users’ demographic information to better customize our advertising and advertising campaigns, targeting both existing and potential Platform users.
- OTHER USES & INFORMATION
(3) Email Communications: If you send us an email with questions or comments, we may use your personally identifiable information to respond to your questions or comments, and we may save your questions or comments for future reference. For security reasons, we do not recommend that you send non-public personal information, such as passwords, social security numbers, or bank account information, to us by email. However, aside from our reply to such an email, it is not our standard practice to send you email unless you request a particular service or sign up for a feature that involves email communications, it relates to purchases you have made with us (if applicable) (e.g., product updates, customer support, etc.), we are sending you information about our other products and services, or you consented to being contacted by email for a particular purpose. In certain instances, we may provide you with the option to set your preferences for receiving email communications from us; that is, you can agree to receive some communications but not others. You may “opt out” of receiving future commercial email communications from us by following the instructions at the bottom of most emails we send, or as provided below; provided, however, we reserve the right to send you transactional emails such as customer service communications.
(4) Transfer of Assets: We may share your information with our Affiliated Companies, in which case we will require them to honour this policy. As we continue to develop our business, we may sell or purchase assets. In the event of a sale, merger, consolidation, change in control, transfer of substantial assets, reorganization, or liquidation, we may transfer, sell, or assign to third parties information concerning your relationship with us, including, without limitation, personally identifiable information that you provide and other information concerning your relationship with us.
(5) Other: Notwithstanding anything herein to the contrary, we reserve the right to use IP addresses to identify a visitor or disclose any personally identifiable or non-personal information about you if we believe that such action is necessary to: (a) fulfil a government request; (b) conform with the requirements of the law or legal process; (c) protect or defend our legal rights or property, our Platform, or other users; (d) respond to claims that any posting or other content violates the rights of third parties; (e) in an emergency, protect the health and safety of our Platform’s users or the general public; or (f) enforce compliance with our Platform rules.
- PUBLIC FORUMS
- WIRELESS MARKETING SERVICES
If you register for wireless marketing services, you understand and agree that you will be charged by your wireless carrier for all messages sent to you. Standard messaging rates will apply, unless noted otherwise. Under no circumstances will we be responsible for any wireless email or text messaging charges incurred by you or by a person that has access to a your wireless device, telephone number, or email address.
You may cancel one or more services via your wireless device at any time by using the unsubscribe mechanism provided by at the time the message is sent, or by sending a text message that says “UNSUBSCRIBE.” We will then terminate your registration for the most recent wireless service sent to you. If you unsubscribe, the service(s) will be terminated immediately and will cancel your previous opt-in.
You understand, acknowledge and agree that we may, in our sole discretion and without liability to any user, terminate any offer of any specific wireless marketing service or all wireless marketing services at any time without advance notice. We may provide notice of terminations or changes in services on this Platform.
The features, programs, promotions and other aspects of our Platform requiring the submission of personally identifiable information are not intended for anyone under 18 years of age. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 and believe he or she has disclosed personally identifiable information to us, please contact us at email@example.com. A parent or guardian of a child under the age of 18 may review and request deletion of such child’s personally identifiable information as well as prohibit the use thereof.
- KEEPING YOUR INFORMATION SECURE
We have implemented security measures to protect against the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control, including Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology to encrypt the transmission of non-public personally identifiable financial and transaction information over the Internet.
We also utilize additional security devices such as firewalls, security patches, and anti-virus programs, to protect non-public personally identifiable information. Please be advised, however, that while we strive to protect your personally identifiable information and privacy, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us online and are not responsible for the theft, destruction, or inadvertent disclosure of your personally identifiable information. You agree to be solely responsible for keeping your Platform user identification, password, and any other login information confidential. In the unfortunate event that your “personally identifiable information” (as the term or similar terms are defined by any applicable law requiring notice upon a security breach) is compromised, we may notify you by e-mail (at our sole and absolute discretion) to the last e-mail address you have provided us in the most expedient time reasonable under the circumstances; provided, however, delays in notification may occur while we take necessary measures to determine the scope of the breach and restore reasonable integrity to the system as well as for the legitimate needs of law enforcement if notification would impede a criminal investigation. From time to time we evaluate new technology for protecting information, and when appropriate, we upgrade our information security systems.
- OTHER SITES/LINKS
Our Platform may link to or contain links to other third party Platforms that we do not control or maintain, such as in connection with purchasing products referenced on our Platform, social media and banner advertisements. We are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by any third party Platform. We encourage you to note when you leave our Platform and to read the privacy statements of all third party Platforms before submitting any personally identifiable information.
- CONTACT & OPT-OUT INFORMATION
We will respond to your request and, if applicable and appropriate, make the requested change in our active databases as soon as reasonably practicable. Please note that we may not be able to fulfil certain requests while allowing you access to certain benefits and features of our Platform.
- SOLE STATEMENT